Education:- BA Degree in procurement and Supplies Management, Logistics and Supply chain Management, Management or other business related fields.
Experience;- Minimum of 4 Years banking experience, of which 2 years in the area of Inventory.
- Job Objective:
To plan, organize, supervise and participate in day to day actives of the inventory section in order to add values and excel customer service.
- Main Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in day to day inventory section operation.
- Segregate the Stock items using ABC analysis techniques according to the frequency or value of the item.
- Establish the inventory level setting i.e. minimum and maximum stock level of each stock item.
- Take snapshot the system record quantity in relation with physical counting.
- Raise purchase requisitions when the actual stock level reaches at minimum level and forward to warehouse Management for approval.
- Communicate finance sub process to generate and deliver unique continuous serial numbers of fixed assets (Tag numbers) and produce same on a sticker.
- Make necessary adjustment for the variation occurred during stock taking after approval gained from Team leader.
- Perform actual count process, fill the physical quantity to the system and generate inventory count report.
- Reconcile regularly periodic inventory conducted by work units,
- Maintain and periodically update inventory record of the bank asset, used and disposable items.
- Segregate the inactive or expired item and report to Team leader Inventory Management.
- Follow the status of raised purchase requisitions and report the same to Team leader Inventory Management.
- Take surprise check as per the schedule and report the same to Team leader Inventory Management.
- Cooperatively work with staffs and handle external customers complain/suggestion in a proper manner.
- Transfer Fixed Assets from warehouse to various user organs.
- Perform other related duties given by the supervisor.