Warehouse Management Junior Officer
Sept. 19, 2022 - Sept. 23, 2022
Management, Purchasing and Procurement, Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain, Banking Operation
As per as the company scale
Sept. 19, 2022
Education:- BA Degree in procurement and Supplies Management, Logistics and Supply chain Management, Management or other business related fields.
Experience:- Minimum of 1 Years Cognate banking experience.
- Job Objective:
To participate in day to day actives of the warehouse in order to add values and excel customer service.
- Main Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in day to day warehouse operations.
- Receive items (Operational or Capital) by counting material, register lot number, serial number and assign fixed asset tag number.
- Issuing item (Operational or Capital) for requesting organ by preparing and transacting the Movement Order and register serial/lot number if any.
- Maintain all necessary store records as per the warehouse procedure.
- Ensure timely collection of used fixed assets and hold proper records of returned items.
- Actively engage in the process of arranging lay out of the warehouse to maximize space utilization as per the schedule set by store keeper.
- Ensure and react on the items (Operational or Capital) were properly packed in the process of loading/unloading and immediately inform to the store keeper if any major discrepancy happens.
- Follow the order of Store Keeper in line with the warehouse procedure.
- Cooperatively work with staffs and handle external customers complain/suggestion in a proper manner.
- Inform immediately to the Store keeper whenever there is unusual circumstance occurred on the work area or process.
- Serve the internal and external customers in an ethical manner.
- Perform other related duties given by the supervisor.
About Bank of Abyssinia
Login or Register !
to apply you need to Login or Register as Job seeker.